Saturday, December 02, 2006

A beginning

Dear Mr Santa Claus,

I'd like a PS3 for Christmas, an IPod so I won't have to keep charging the AAA batteries everytime my mp3 power runs out , and I'd like a very fluffy jacket for this coming winter season.

Ryuneko.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad I don't believe in Santa Claus. I was never brought up with the existence of him. I knew him, his stories and all, even met him when I was playing as Sora in Kingdom Hearts II. In the world of Jack. Nightmare before Christmas. I miss playing games. Especially Rpg games. I was playing Grandia 3. Never did had the chance to game it. It was fun but then I grew kinda bored of it. Too childish I guess and the story line wasn't that great. And yeah, Shadow Hearts, never thought that I;d play that kinda game. It was an rpg. But, heh..only ppl who play will know. =). I didn't actually finished that game too. I was stuck at the final boss. What was the name again? Geez, I don;t really remember. Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne. Was a great game. An rpg about being a demon, weird I guess. But, it was unique the story line was captivating. haha. yeah, I didn;t gamed that one too, I was stuck at the 3 sisters. They were so hard to defeat so I gave up at the end. I won;t be able to know the rest of the story line without defeating them So, I stopped playing Nocturne. Guess I should have rename this as The games that I failed to game. What about NFS: Most Wanted you may ask? Yeah, I beaten up all of them untill black list # 10. Baron, who drives the Black Porsche. Great Car..If only I got the pink slip after beating him. But, I didn't get enough bounty to race with him. Wasn;t the most wanted race car driver in my career then. I could have asked Yaman to help,,but it won;t be the same you know, I like to play my own game my own way. I don;t like ppl playing it for me, becoz it wasnt my own effort. Guess, that;s the difference between Din and I. He could just ask Yaman to : " Level up my Sora Yaman!" And Yaman would go," OK!"..He'll be so happy to level Sora up. He likes to level characters up but he won't play the game? Why? Well, he just says that..." there;s gonna be a boss. And I don;t like battling the boss." Geez, Yaman, what;s a game without bosses to defeat.

So you may wonder what games did I actually gamed? Oh yeah, for those who doesn't know. Gaming a game is when one finshes the game. Meaning that one has completely end the game and the story lines end. Well, sometimes the storyline doesn;t end. It continues. Like FFX and FFX2. Yuna wanted to search for Tidus in FFX2, but did they meet? Well, in my ending( becoz I didnt finish 100% of the game), they didn't. Too bad, Yuna! Better Luck next time. But I won't play you again. I;m just waiting to play as Vann or Ashe again now. FFx12..yeah, the english version's finally out. Din bought the japanese version back at Msia. Couldn't understand a word then. So, how am I suppose to know the story line then. Thanks to some people over here( I wont mention names) I've finally been able to play again. Thanks. Really. Do appreciate it. I was still a LEvel 1 Characterm though, yeah, and I played as Vann. Erm,,is Vann, Reks brother? I'm curious.

11 had said their words:

Anonymous said...

tak paham..
seriously..
len kali tulis benda yg kite paham..
hehe...:)

Anonymous said...

salam...
am i the 1st person to drop comments?huwa....
just started to blog rite?
oklah..a good one 4 a beginner..even though most of the isi,i pon xbrape nak fham..haha..
though,that reflects the true 'you' rite?
so,all da best la dlm dunie pemblogan nih..huhu..btw,buat pe mntak mende2 kat santa clause?bngunan Branscomb nih ade ke serombong asap??haha

cordially,
ur roomie..haha..poyo

ryuneko said...

Branscomb Quad ade what cerobong asap Miss anonymous aka azni.heh.kantoi roommate. kat sebelah piano room tuh.cuma takder fire place. Oh, sbb tak caye Santa Claus lah mintak mcm2.heh. true me? you know me better than others lah azni.

ryuneko said...

ayh..I'll explain one by one to you sometime later..nih experience 6 months berturut main ps2 non-stop.So nak citer each story of the game sgt pjg!

Anonymous said...

"I'm what's left or maybe I'm all there ever was"
what does it means? sound sad, depress and loss of spirit. have problems?

ryuneko said...

nahh..it's just what Ansem said at the intro of KH2. Well, I just seem to unintentionally memorised certain phrases in games.

Anonymous said...

hahhaa..u guys are funny...
tak dapat santa btol..secret santa pon jadi la..

ryuneko said...

How'd you know about my secret santa? I don't even know her myself. Think think. Yeah, I just woke up. Been sleeping since 8pm. And now it's like nearly 11. Waaa..finals is just around the corner and I'm sleeping sleeping and sleeping. Seriously I do. I mean, unintenionally. Guess I'm starting to hibernate. Cuk3.heh.

Anonymous said...

I thought santa is a man?

ryuneko said...

Well, Mr Santa Claus is. But my secret santa is a girl. She's my floormate. Dunno who she is yet tho. It's a floor activity at Lupton 4(only i guess). On Sunday I'll know who she is. All the secret Santa on our floor are gonna have brunch together at Rands.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here izzatulislami.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research presents that about 90% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.