Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Final Poster's been UP!

and it's one of the big ones!

This confrerence's gonna be one of MSA's big event this year and there's also going to be IAW( Islam Awareness Week) which will be held after spring break.

I was quite suprise to see some if the flyers were taken down.

Isn't the u.s a free country where people could practise their freedom of speech and were open minded in these kinda things.

I wonder.

Anyway, I have a digital logic test tomorrow, and a mse quiz and another math quiz on friday. There's also gonna be a Middle Eastern Festival this coming Thursday. I was invited, as everyone else was.

Anyway, it's gonna be Spring break in a couple of days. Yay!

3 had said their words:

syamir said...

kuci kuci kuuu....CAK!!!

ryuneko said...

ye syamir?

guess you've found me again.

Anonymous said...

alow2. testing2.