Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fishes




As I was walking back with my friends just now, I thought of fishes. Yes. Fishes. A group of fish. We were crossing down the street heading back home. I wasn't even looking left or right when crossing, but just walking together with the others.

Schooling:
Many fish congregate in groups called schools. A school is a group of similarly-sized fish of the same species aligned and swimming in the same direction. Sight seems to be the primary means of maintaining the school. The lateral line may also be used.


Funny. Fish and people. How can I relate both of them together.

It's just that, sometimes I feel like studying digital logic like 'schooling', just following what other people are doing and not having the slightest idea of how to start. I mean, I know how to do it when someone explains the question, but in an exam, that particular someone won't be there to explain. You'll have to figure it out yourself.

So, how did I end up here in the first place?

Have I been 'schooling' all this long? Nope. Only in digital logic.



Oh, and remember the movie finding nemo, there's this current that the fish and all those other sea creatures used to get into and they'll end up somewhere quite far from where there started.

links : all about fish

0 had said their words: